Laboratory Alliance partners with medical technology, device and supply companies to optimize diagnostic research and foster clinical advancements.
Our highly modern and efficient laboratory includes a state-of-the-art clinical specimen repository. Scientifically and technically skilled in servicing the research community, Laboratory Alliance promises a dedicated diagnostic and clinical laboratory partnership.
Start with a rapid quote for your next research project
Accurate and timely data in support of your diagnostic and clinical research is critical. We understand that. Since 1998, Laboratory Alliance has successfully collaborated with research sponsors in support of diagnostic and clinical advancement.
A Dedicated Diagnostic and Clinical Laboratory
A partnership begins with the right fit
- A timely quote
- Assurance of prompt contract turnaround
- Exceptional customer service
A Centralized Research Collaborative
- In Vitro IDE exempt device testing
- Diagnostic instrument testing
- Quality control and assay validations
- An extensive clinical de-identified specimen repository including clinical microbiology specimens and epidemiology data
Technical Areas of Expertise
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Virology / Microbial Antigen Detection
- Clinical Chemistry
- Endocrine Chemistry
- Clinical Hematology
- Product Validations
- Applications Development
- Physiological Monitoring
- Sterility Testing
- Cellular and Tissue Studies, Tumor Markers
Clients and Collaborations
Instrument and Medical Device manufacturers
Reagent and Media manufacturers
Quality Control Manufacturers
Contract Research Organizations
Independent / affiliated with three Central
New York area hospitals with 1300+ beds
Trust our experienced team of professionals
For nearly two decades, Laboratory Alliance’s team of scientists, pathologists, laboratory professionals, information technology staff and customer service representatives excel in their commitment to laboratory excellence.
Consult with leaders
- A network of over 20 pathologists and Ph.D. scientists with clinical trial experience
- Experienced research technologists and coordinators trained in Good Clinical and Laboratory Practice
- The ability to assist in obtaining IRB approval through an independent IRB
- Support staff of more than 400 professionals committed to excellence in phlebotomy, transportation, customer service, information technology, specimen packaging, receipt and shipping and regulatory affairs
- Licensed by the New York State Department of Health (PFI #2222, #2223, #2225 and #7409)
- Certified by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act (CLIA # 33D0954 150)
Ready to take a closer look at our diagnostic research capabilities?
Open a discussion about your research goals and how we might assist you.
Melissa Unz, Vendor Services Supervisor