Who We Are
- The core or central laboratory is located at our Operations Center in Electronics Business Park in Liverpool, N.Y.
- Our Corporate Offices on nearby Buckley Road in Syracuse house about 50 of the company’s management, administrative and support staff.
- We operate two Rapid Response Laboratories (RRLs) in each of the acute care hospital sites. Here we provide onsite testing of general laboratory test procedures in chemistry, hematology, transfusion medicine and anatomic pathology. The RRL coordinates the transfer of microbiology samples and non-urgent tests to the Operations Center. We retain between 40 and 75 Laboratory Alliance employees at each RRL.
- Our 11 Patient Service Centers are located in Onondaga, Madison and Oswego counties. They are all open weekdays, four are open on Saturdays, and appointments are not needed to have lab work performed. Hours, directions and more information are available on our Patient Service Center page.
A significant amount of training, experience and expertise exist within the Laboratory Alliance organization:
- A network of pathologists and specialty consultants;
- Technical staff spanning all areas of laboratory medicine, including hematology, cytology, histology, microbiology, immunology, chemistry and transfusion medicine;
- Support staff committed to excellence in phlebotomy, transportation, customer service and information technologies, specimen receipt, and packaging and regulatory affairs.