Accounts Payable Clerk Opening at Corporate Office
Thursday, January 31, 2019
Schedule: Full Time 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday
Location: Corporate Office
Reports to: Accounting Manager
- Accounts payable processing; high volume (approx. 700-900 invoices per month); matching, batching, coding and entering invoices into Great Plains/Microsoft Dynamics in accordance with company guidelines.
- Review documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Manage and prepare weekly check runs.
- Research problem invoices.
- Work with approvers to ensure that invoices are approved in a timely manner.
- Key contact in AP department and will work with other departments and /or outside vendors to resolve routine questions or problems.
- Manage receipt and retention of W-9 forms.
- Associates degree in a business field or 3 years of directly related experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with analytical and problem solving skills.