Schedule: Full Time - 2nd Shift
Laboratory Alliance of CNY, the area’s largest provider of laboratory services, is looking for candidates that possess a bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry, microbiology, biotechnology or a related science.
Under the general direction of the manager and/or supervisor, the technical assistant is responsible for, but not limited to:
• duties that do not require a New York state license in medical technology,
• advance problem solving,
• procedure modifications when appropriate,
• knowledge of patient accessioning,
• requisition entry and specimen processing,
• HAVIS of specimens, centrifuging, specimen separation,
• answer and direct telephone calls, fax/email patient results, infection control report generation/distribution, inventory management, removal of sharps containers, re-stock areas, information systems database maintenance and other duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry, microbiology, biotechnology or a related science is required. Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and Excel, must have advanced medical terminology.
Apply online or forward resume to:
Human Resources Department
Laboratory Alliance of Central New York, LLC
1304 Buckley Road, Syracuse, N.Y. 13212-4302
Fax to 315-461-3020